- Codependent and Compulsive Relationships
- Anxiety, Fears and Stress Management
- Depression and Low Self-Esteem
- Relationships, Intimacy and Sexual Health
- Learning to Live in Sobriety
- Break-ups, Heartbreak and Living Single
- Gender and Sexuality
- Spiritual Development
You are not alone in your desire to feel better. Our work will draw from the incredible wisdom of your mind, body and spirit, to gain insight into your authentic experience of the present moment.
Through increased awareness and an exploration of your thoughts, beliefs and patterns, you will discover new options and uncover hidden paths to a satisfying life.
Together, we will roll up our sleeves and investigate whatever it is that's been keeping you depressed, overwhelmed, anxious or stuck in behaviors, patterns and relationships that arenʼt serving you.
I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt, that we all have the capacity to transform our lives; to find satisfying relationships, meaningful work, and make conscious contact with the incredible healing power inside of us all.
how to tell if you need therapy.
- You feel numb.
- You often feel angry, tired, unmotivated or disinterested.
- Things aren’t getting better no matter how hard you try.
- Your family and friends have suggested therapy.
- You have a serious decision, transition or change ahead of you.
- You feel stuck or trapped in a situation or relationship.
- You’re having a hard time moving on from a relationship.
- Your sleep, appetite and health are negatively affected.
- You feel out of touch with your body.
- You feel burdened or overwhelmed by your feelings.
- You are more worried, fearful or anxious than you would like.